Call for exhibitors
From: Laurie Fenner (fenneraudubon-center.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings!

Here at the Audubon Center of the North Woods, we are holding our annual
open house and Sustainable Living Expo (this year's theme) on Saturday,
September 29, 2007. We are currently seeking exhibitors who might be
interested in setting up a booth, display or demo on various aspects of
sustainable living.

Last year, we had over 400 visitors (Renewable Energy Fair was our theme
last year) and this year we hope to top that.  If you are interested in
exhibiting or would like more info, please do not hesitate to contact
me.  I've attached a general info flyer about this event.

The Audubon Center of the North Woods is a proud leader in renewable
energy - a major portion of our center is now heated and cooled with
closed vertical loop geothermal heat pump system; we have a
grid-connected, three array photovoltaic system in place as well as a
grid-connected wind generator and flat panel hot water solar collectors;
and we run our outreach program out of our EcoRV - a 36-foot RV that has
been converted to run on used, filtered vegetable oil (biodiesel).

Laurie Fenner
Marketing & Groups/Conference Coordinator

Audubon Center of the North Woods
PO Box 530
Sandstone, MN  55072
320-245-2648
Fax: 320-245-5272
www.audubon-center.org

The Audubon Center of the North Woods is a private, non-profit
residential environmental learning center (RELC), wildlife
rehabilitation facility, and retreat center nestled on the shores of
Grindstone Lake near Sandstone, MN in east-central Minnesota. Our
diverse 535-acre sanctuary includes a variety of habitats, including
old-growth red and white pines, hardwood forests, restored wetlands and
prairies. We offer a great variety of environmental learning experiences
for people of all ages, with programming in natural history and science,
team-building, adventure programming, and outdoor/environmental
education.

Our unique center features a mixture of historic as well as newly
constructed facilities that can provide lodging and meals for up to 150
participants. Visitors to the Audubon Center of the North Woods have the
opportunity to experience a wide range of learning environments
including our wildlife barn, yurt, log cabin, formal science classroom,
and of course, the great outdoors!